November 21, 2022, prompt: In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story using the phrase, “Oh, my.” It can be used in storytelling or dialog. What is the cause for such a response? Have fun with this one! Go where the prompt leads!
- Submit by November 26, 2022. Please use the form if you want to be published in the weekly collection. The Collection publishes on the Wednesday following the next Challenge. Rules & Guidelines. Stories must be 99-words.
- Carrot Ranch only accepts stories through the form below. Accepted stories will be published in a weekly collection. Writers retain all copyrights.
- Your blog or social media link will be included in your title when the Collection publishes.
- Please include your byline which is the name or persona you attribute to your writing.
- Please include the hashtag #99WordStories when sharing either the Challenge or Collection posts on social media.
Oh my! No!! No means no!
But I thought you were interested in me, I saw the signs.
Yeah! You smiled when I crossed.
I smile all the time.
You followed me
One day I was walking in front of you.
you Mother fucker!
You wore my favourite colour on my bday denying that too?
Burn u alive! A girl should not smile at a guy, not show empathy, not dress in her favourite dress, you men will imagine everything we do is only for you?
I’m sorry, fake sobs
Get lost, she ignored.