September 26, 2022, prompt: In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story about a broken arm. What happened? Is there a cause and effect because of the broken arm? Was the injury faked? Why? Go where the prompt leads!
- Submit by October 1, 2022. Please use the form if you want to be published in the weekly collection. The Collection publishes on the Wednesday following the next Challenge. Rules & Guidelines.
- Carrot Ranch only accepts stories through the form below. Accepted stories will be published in a weekly collection. Writers retain all copyrights.
- Your blog or social media link will be included in your title when the Collection publishes.
- Please include your byline which is the name or persona you attribute to your writing.
- Please include the hashtag #99Word Stories when sharing the Challenge or Collection posts on social media.
A body with broken arm, It was Arjeet.
Sherloq made a deal to trick Arjeet, his Ego was not convinced about billion dollar deal, he tried to kill Sherloq.
Sherloq left with no choice but to kill him.
He knew he invited more trouble on his way, but he left with no choice and killed him.
Dalia, carefully shadowed Sheloq. She wanted to kill him on her own hands, she drugged Arjeet. She regretted it when she realized Arjeet was too powerful, eventually he died.
She waited for the right moment, This time she partnered with someone more dangerous.
To begin the treasure hunt Click here – Part 1
Every greedy Hero had an Ex – Part 2
Some Villain must be there Evil Arjeet – Part 3