August 22, 2022, prompt: In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story exploring shame as an emotion or theme. Consider how to use shame to drive a cause-and-effect story. How does it impact a character? Is there a change? Go where the prompt leads!
- Submit by August 27, 2022. If you want to be published in the weekly collection, please use the form. The Collection publishes on the Wednesday following the next Challenge. Rules & Guidelines.
- Carrot Ranch only accepts stories through the form below. Accepted stories will be published in a weekly collection. Writers retain all copyrights.
- Your blog or social media link will be included in your title when the Collection publishes.
- Please include your byline which is the name or persona you attribute to your writing.
- Please include the hashtag #99Word Stories when sharing either the Challenge or Collection posts in social media.
Sherloq – Arjeet Ego villian
Arjeet an Indian gang leader planned to make million dollar deal with an ancient map.
On that day, he presented the ancient map in front of hundreds of big shots, to his shock it was written “Map” in place of map.
He was humiliated, he must find the map to save his reputation, before that he must find Sherloq.
Sherloq grinned as he shoved the map in his coat pocket and walked away disguised as one of them.
Arjeet will soon find Sherloq and his treasure hunting journey.
Sherloq teased an evil ego, he will face wrath of Arjeet.
To be continued…❣️
To begin the treasure hunt Click here – Part 1
Every greedy Hero had an Ex – Part 2
Thanks for your support and keep supporting for more intersting parts 😍❣️