Time ago, due to lack of time I have decided to not do anymore the blog awards, like Ribana, Jessica and other favourite bloggers 😊 but since it’s Christmas and I’ve been tagged by my favorite Blogger Ribana from Popsicle society Blog, and here I am doing the Blogmas Tag
Only this one, I promise, and one more from my favourite Blogger
And as we know, every award or tag has some rules.
Here are the rules for the Blogmas Tag:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning of introduction
- Answer the 12 questions
- Tag 12 people to do the tag
- Create all new questions of your own to ask the people you tag.
Thank you Ribana😍
- What Christmas means to you?
- Do you feel Christmas’ magic?
- Favourite Christmas movies?
- What do you do on Christmas Day?
- Do you make Christmas gifts?
- What do you think about Christmas on a tropical island?
- Do you have a favourite dish that you only eat on Christmas Day?
- Did you believe in Santa Clause when you were little?
- What Christmas means to you? – Christmas means happiness, a day to remind myself the only day I celebrate in a year with my loved ones, and I don’t ask permission to celebrate as it’s my day.
- Do you feel Christmas’ magic? – Magic? i don’t believe in magic, but I do magic to bring smile on strangers. And I don’t want to reveal here.
- Favourite Christmas movies? – Lot of movies, this is my recent one, “Last Christmas”
- What do you do on Christmas Day? – Church, eat with family, go for movie, spend an evening together with everyone😁😋
- Do you make Christmas gifts? Yes, to stranger’s
- What do you think about Christmas on a tropical island? – Heaven 😍
- Do you have a favourite dish that you only eat on Christmas Day? Plump cake 😋
- Did you believe in Santa Clause when you were little? – I did once😜