After a long time, I mean not so long, exactly after a month I got Nominated for this award again😀😀😀 So excited to do it. Thank you Lydia Potter for the nomination, So happy to do awards after long time.
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Lydia’s Questions and my Answers!
What do you make a priority to do every day? Workout, Cook, Eat at least 5 times a day. 😋 and stay healthy.
When was the last time you ate mango? A few weeks back, from our tree, o was eating for about two months its a big tree 😁
How much of your life involves music? Everyday about an hour or two.
What is the temperature outside where you are at right now? now? 🤔 36C
Do you prefer ham or turkey? SALADS 😂
Are you going on vacation this summer? The summer is over and we spent our summer in lockdown, maybe next summer 😸
What happened on the best day of your life? Tough question 😜 How can I say all in one🤔 got married, got promoted, bought car and launched an ebook.
Be sure to follow all these people!
( P.S. If you wanna get a part of this award! BE SURE TO JOIN! )
My Questions for my NOMINEES! – Her questions are very interesting, so I am asking the same…
- What you think about corona? say something positive 😜
- What is the craziest thing you ever done?
- What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
- How many languages you know?
- Blogging helps you? how?
- Your favourite motivator on social media?
- How many social media platform you are in? skip it if you don’t wish to say✨
My Nominees are…
Please note, do not bother to ignore this award… I will be very glad to save your time, I am very serious on time and respect when you ignore this award ,if it waste your time. Doesn’t mean you have to ignore, If you have enough time, go ahead!. So here I am nominating some of my inactive and new bloggers, Hoping they would like awards.
- Jyoti – jyoticorner.home.blog
- Jeremy– https://theathoolikaonline.wordpress.com/
- Nabeela – https://nabeesblog.com/
- Priya : http://whenanintrovertspeaks.home.blog
- Hal – https://anonymouslyhal.wordpress.com/
So, I hope you all enjoyed and had fun?🤔 I think. I’ll see you all later! Stay safe and read my scary tales😊.
Thank you again Lydia for nominating me!!! It’s my pleasure to work on your award 🙂
Thank you everyone for reading!! 🙂