Hi, first of all, I’m nominating one of you in the end, so if you are reading this and I’ve nominated you, accept the award, and I’m sorry I am not notifying you in person with a reason 😉
Hi everyone on this beautiful Thursday! And welcome to another award! Some awards will excite you more when you receive it from your fav blogger, Thanks so much Steve for nominating me for this award! If you are following me, I’ll ask you this favour, follow this person, he is a great human being with so much love towards animals and other human beings, being a blogger he is my most favourite person, and a daring photographer, he takes too many risks sometimes to take perfect photos. Do visit his blog Steve’s Country and click follow now! I’m sure you’ll never be disappointed!
Here are the RULES to follow
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Steve’s Questions For me:
- Why did you start blogging? I am a thinker, and I wanted my words to be spread like corona 😋😜 I know what you thinking😂
- Are you blogging more now than when you first started? Yes, I am, and it will be reduced once the lockdown is over 😊 but there will be consistency 🤓
- How often do you post? Actually, I use to post 3 times a week or twice a week. Don’t judge me with my recent activity, in lockdown for more than 60 days, Blogging is the only thing keeps me occupied.
- Do you write about one basic category of things or a mix of different things? It’s basically a life lesson, Motivational stories, and short stories. That’s it, recently I’ve discovered I can write poems, but I’m not doing this now, maybe in future 😉
- How much time do you spend writing a post? (in general) I take time as a day to write life lessons and motivational posts, but short stories I’ll usually write in half-hour to one hour, and 90% of my works are done a week before.
- Would you rather have a tropical vacation or a skiing vacation in the Alps? I live in tropical weather, I don’t want to cook myself my already cooked skin😜, and we all naturally attracted to skiing vacation in alps.
- Do you enjoy walking in the rain? Rain 🤔 I would love to if it’s a pleasant rain without thunders, the sizzling one😍
There we have it! And now…
Questions For My Nominees, I’m going with Steve’s questions, I wanted to know their answers to these questions 🤓
- Why did you start blogging?
- Are you blogging more now than when you first started?
- How often do you post?
- Do you write about one basic category of things or a mix of different things?
- How much time do you spend writing a post? (in general)
- Would you rather have a tropical vacation or a skiing vacation in the Alps?
- Do you enjoy walking in the rain?
Now For The Nominees:
Not more now, I’m respecting people time, so feel free to ignore if you are busy😊
Thanks for Reading 🤗