Hi everyone, This is my second nomination for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. What goes around comes around, well the saying is true..😉 I want to thank Manjul for nominating me for this award. She writes and makes art, she is a multi talented person, Please check out her beautiful blog blog Manjul
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Questions asked by Manjul
- Who is your inspiration and why? My parents, parents in law in terms of surviving in reality, and iron lady of Pakistan, Emilie Clarke, Selena Gomez, and Lauren Rose and all the people that survived the worst reality and still proves life is precious and we can live at any situation😊.
- What is the new skill that you have developed during these days of quarantine? – I just explored my existing skills and found I can do better😉 I wcan write draw, cook and clean😊 did I said I love reading too 🤔 I do😉👍
- Cooking new dishes has become a trend during lockdown have you cooked any dish if yes then would like to know the name as well if you would like to share the recipe as well then you are most welcome😂. I cook everyday for past 2 months, what’s new 🤔 everything I cook 😜😂 don’t ask me of that’s eatable, I make a decent food 😁
- Early riser or a night owl nowadays? Early Riser, 😊 I get up 5:30 everyday, during this lockdown I’ve delayed a bit now 6:30 😉
- Do you find these lockdown days as in just staying indoors to be difficult times? Not at all, I’m at peace 🤗 except missing my loved one Nisha!
My questions for nominees
I’m not asking, because…
I’m not nominating this time 😉🤗 But in next award, I’ll. Can anyone of you remind me who
recently nominated me, I’m lost in tracks 🙄.
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my works. Happy blogging✨💐🤗