I’m feeling great for this award and this was given to me by Shruti Pandey. I’m really happy for receiving this award and happy that somebody recognize me like that! The Penable Award is given to aspiring poets , writers and great bloggers and I’m really excited to do. My warmest gratitude to Shruti Pandey for this award! She is an inspiring contents writer, her contents will be light for certain questions in your life. Do check out and like and follow!
Here are the questions I was asked :-
1) What is the aim of your blog? – I did not started this blog with an aim, all I wanted to experiment and explore the blogging world, turns out, it taught me I can write stories and inspire others through my life lessons. I’ll continue doing that until I can.☺️
2) Who’s your biggest inspiration? -🤔 Myself, I am my biggest inspiration. I have read so many real stories, I can’t say anyone in particular as there are so many people that inspired me, take examples like Emilia Clarke, Iron lady of Pakistan, I am sure you would’ve heard of these people, and they inspire me and it’s not just them there are lot more.
3) If there was one thing you could do for the world , what would it be? – I wanted to be an inspiration for the people around me, and I wanted others also to be an inspiration for others , and that’s the best thing I can do for the world.
For this award , I’m going to nominate three other people. They are –
Here are the rules , you guys😄 Follow these carefully.
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
My questions for you:- The questions are simple, my question to my nominees are.. copied.😜
1) What is the aim of your blog?
2) Who’s your biggest inspiration?
3) If there was one thing you could do for the world , what would it be?
Thanks for reading🤗! Happy Sunday!☺️💐✨