This is my 6th Liebster Award – Thanks to Lydia Potter. An unexpected nomination, But grateful for what she had done, It is time to read and show you something about myself and answer Lydia’s beautiful questions. Lydia Potter. She is a young, smart blogger. Always I love to read her chats in the comment sections. So, Here we go.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
- Countable Friends
- Pen artist
- Over thinking
- Hates Stereotypes
- Supports LGBTQ
- Curious about everything
- I’ll expect fun at whatever I do
- What 3 words would you use to describe the mall? – Crowd, anxious, Waste of time
- How much time in your life do you spend blogging? – minimum an hour everyday, can you help with the math.
- What is your favorite nut? – Groundnut
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt? – Ice cream
- What food allergy do you hope to never get? – Rashes, pimples
- Do you listen to the news? – On a rare occasion, like now, for “Corona”
- What is something you are very sensitive around? – Time, Future
- Have you ever eaten raw onion? – Yes, I love it, but I reduced after my mouth odor changed
- What is the ideal temperature inside a house for you? – 32 C
- What is a snack you eat almost every day? – Red Banana, Morning & evening everyday
- What was/is your least favorite school subject? – Math – This is so full of problems and I hate to be in a problem.
My Questions to the nominees
- After reading 11 facts about me, how many are we in common?
- What is that one thing you regret for a really long time?
- Ever been scared of ghosts?
- What is your favorite book?
- Are you an Atheist?
- Which of the recent story you read in my blog? And what is your view about it?
- How many hours you spend blogging?
- Blogging helped you in any way? What is that?
- Have you ever thought about writing a book and publish on your own?
- What is the one thing you will change, If you can turn back your time?
- What is your view about LIFE?
Please read my questions, and if you don’t have time, Please feel free to ignore this nomination. Have a wonderful day!