After a long time, I mean after a really really long time, I got Nominated 😀😀😀 So excited to do it.
Thank you Hal – Anonymously Hal , Like bond, James bond she is Hal, Anonymously Hal.
I Love poems, especially when it’s dark and more romantic and she falls into dark category, read her poems, you will definitely love it, Like it soon, as she herself suspected for Corona 😜 Jokes apart, she got skills, do visit her blog.
The rules of Real Neat Blog Award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
As a part of the nomination requirements, I am nominating three of my favorite bloggers and they are my all time motivators that I also enjoy reading and commenting on their page.
I will also be answering 7 questions asked by Hal.
Three Blogs I am choosing to nominate:
To my nominations, Please answer the following questions below! (Please feel free not to participate if you do not have time or do not accept awards.)
- What inspires your writing?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you could be on one TV show… what would it be?
- Where do you call home?
- What has been your greatest moment thus far in 2020?
- What are your three goals for 2020?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
My answers to the questions asked by Hal :
- What inspires your writing? – Thinker, I am an over thinker, blogging helps me control my thoughts and release my stress, Plus I also discovered I can write stories 😉
- What’s your favorite food? – Healthy one, anything healthy I will eat. All fibrous foods are my favorite 🙂
- If you could be on one TV show… what would it be? – Is there a TV show for story telling? I don’t watch TV. I can talk and share motivational stories, You might like it.
- Where do you call home? – Being alone at peace
- What has been your greatest moment thus far in 2020? – I have lot of beautiful moments to share, greatest 🤔 Can’t say any.
- What are your three goals for 2020? – Inspire people, Love, Live
- What is your favorite movie of all time? – That list will go long, but let me share you some of my favorite, Please find below.
Marley and Me – I will never watch this movie again, first time I watched and cried for almost half hour for climax scene. This is why I don’t keep pets.
Pursuit of Happiness – A life lesson movie, one must watch.
The Intern – I liked the chemistry between the old man and the heroine.
Thank you again Hal for nominating me!!! It’s my pleasure to work on your award 🙂
Thank you everyone for reading!! 🙂