This is a first time this new award from a young blogger. He loves hos cat french friea and coffee. He loves to walk. His lega never listens to him. May be OCD of walking, you can always find him between forests with a camera and possibly a bag to keep his things. He is a great photographer. I’m sure he is there in part of all of your blogging. If he isn’t man you are missing something. Go and check out https://stevescountry.com/
Thanks again Steve for your friendship and tagging me for this!
Apologies, I am posting this so late.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link this post so we can read them 😊
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
The Meaning of this Tag:
For many people here in the United States, August means the beginning of a new school year, or at the very least time to prepare for school to begin in early September. It can be very stressful and chaotic. “Back to School” is all over advertisements, television, the internet, grocery stores, department stores…pretty much everywhere you look. It’s a combination of excitement, anxiety, and stress that our society dreads yet looks forward to every year.
In this month’s tag, inspired by the nostalgia of “Back to School” season, Purple Rose and I want to go “Back to the Basics” and reflect on our education and early life. Join us in remembering the sweet smell of freshly opened crayons, the sound of pencils sharpening, and the sight of red ink on the most recently graded assignment…
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤
Here are the questions:
1. Did you (do you) go to public school or private school? Or, were you (are you) homeschooled? (Please do not share the name of your school XD)
I went to private school and not a good experience though🙄
2. What was (is) your favorite subject in school?
🧐 Uhhhh.. Language… English and Tamil are the only subjects i was never failed👨🔬
3. What was your favorite grade in school?
Uh oh! I hate the grading systems here, I had never been on the top list 😄
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Why?
In school, pens mostly, pencils for drawing (which I did mostly on my books when I wasn’t supposed to be drawing😲). Now, only pens (which I can do whenever I want now🤪)
5. What was (is) your favorite school lunch?
Ginger gravy and rice ☺️
6. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life?
That’s a tough one, All are human made, we follow something that has been created by a human like us already lets do something new and make this life more meaningful and live the way we wanted.
7. What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago?
Not to worry what people say or think about you. It doesn’t matter. That’s their problem.(Steve’s answer and i am with his words too)
Now for this I tag:
No One. If anyone is interested do mention, i will add your name.🤗
Hope you enjoyed it.
Wish you all a great week 🤗✨