I was tagged by Huguette for 3.2.1 Quote me and the topic is “Love”. Thank you so much Huguette.
Huguette from the otherside of my world She is my favourite, a smart and brilliant blogger, one of a strong survivor and Honesty is her golden rule. Check her blog for more. https://huguetteantoun.com/ Make some time, if only you have time i recommend you to read to get to know her a little bit and my favourite post from hers Part 1 and Part 2. If you didnt know her ✨follow the blog✨.
“3.2.1 Quote Me” was created by a guy called Rory https://aguycalledbloke.blog/
Please note that Rory will be re-blogging your responses unless you wish for him to NOT do so
“Once a week, I will pick a random topic, post two quotes on that topic and nominate 3 bloggers, who in turn will post 2 quotes on the topic and nominate 3 bloggers of their own.” – Rory
Rules: 3.2.1 Quote Me! As copied from Hilary Post.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Post two quotes for the dedicated Topic of the Day. → Topic is LOVE
- Select three bloggers to take part in “3.2.1 Quote Me!” → I’m keeping the same topic: LOVE
I choose a quote of Maya Angelou a poet, singer, civil right activist and an inspiring women.
“Love recognises no barriers, It jumps hurdles, Leaps fences, penetrate walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
This one is mine. I guess i am the author as of now. If someone did already and im sure you found the right author then.
- Umrah Saniaa: https://inaworldofwriting.wordpress.com/
- Lily: https://onehopelessfountain.wordpress.com/
- Ashok: https://ashokwahi.wordpress.com
Thank you so much for reading! Have a great and lovely weekend 🤗🥰✨✍️